We recognise that one of our most valuable assets is our people. That is why we always seek top class professionals, with ambition and drive to work and share with us the challenges of our job. We are always looking for exceptional people to join our teams. At Kyprianides & Associates, professionals find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help build a satisfying and rewarding career.
Kyprianides & Associates is a medium sized firm. Our standards are high and our atmosphere is lively, friendly and stimulating. As we do not split the varying aspects of our work into separate departments, we are able to offer our trainees variety, stimulation, challenge and early responsibility.
- We look for students who really want to work in a medium sized firm such as ours.
- We are looking for ambition, analytical ability and enterprise in potential trainees.
- Good communication skills, both written and oral are also a must, as are the personal skills necessary to work as a member of a team and to maintain good relations with clients.
What we offer:
- We provide a three year plus two training contract and pay for all courses, exam fees and study leave for first sittings of our trainee chartered accountants. For trainee certified accountants we provide paid study leave of one week per subject for first sittings.
- We run a series of in-house practical training courses. In addition to technical training, our courses cover personal development and managerial skills.
- By the time you are in your final year with us, you should be working closely with some of our largest clients and supervising junior trainees. We offer diverse, challenging and satisfying range of work.